Construction, Real Estate Development, & Lender Liability Disputes
We represent individual and business clients in all types of construction, real estate, and lender liability disputes. We have years of experience in representing property owners, developers, brokers, HOA/HOA boards and members, general contractors, sub-contractors, architects, mortgage agents, lenders, and borrowers.
CLAIMS WE HANDLE
- Construction defects caused by
poor workmanship or defective materials
- Mechanic’s liens
- Toxic mold claims
- Warranty problems
- Conflicts between individual owners and homeowners or condo associations
- Undisclosed environmental issues
- Title problems and easement disputes
- Undisclosed liens
- Breach of contract
- Financing and Lender Liability disputes
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Commercial leasing disputes
- Dirt Mining and Hauling Disputes
- Commercial Transportation Disputes
- Timber Harvesting and Transportation
Our clients have included individual homeowners, homeowners associations, developers, contractors, architects, real estate agents, and buyers and sellers of commercial property. We act for either the plaintiff or the defense, using our skills as trial lawyers and our knowledge of real estate law to get results for clients.
Contact the Brewer Law Firm, LLC in South Carolina, for a Free Case Evaluation.
You can contact Brewer Law Firm, LLC with any inquiries for a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL initial consultation. Fill out this form to schedule an appointment.
510 Mill Street, 2B
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
PO Box 1847
Mount Pleasant, SC, 29465
Serving the State of South Carolina